This steakhouse located just 30 minutes south of St George is a wonderful restaurant. We recently sent Ali Hill from St George News to check out this quaint location and bring us back some good info. The video below is a pretty great review of the restaurant. She also brought us back Top 10 Reason that you should go! Watch the video below and decide for yourself!
- The menu lights up. What a time to be alive.
- All of the Beef is USDA dry aged prime grade from Chicago Stock Yards. (It literally doesn’t get better than that.)
- They make their bacon in-house. It’s a 10 day, eight hour process, and it’s love at first bite.
- Reason No. 4: The spinach salad is served hot. And prepared tableside. And includes bacon.
- No one should ever have to choose between prime filet mignon or lobster tail, so prime filet mignon AND lobster tail is a menu option.
- The house-made mustard sauce is by far the best sauce I’ve ever tried. (Still not exaggerating.)
- The prime rib is actually prime prime rib. (Two primes the charm.)
- You can order stone crab mid-October through mid-May. Mark your calendar!
- They serve lobster bisque soup. Two words: life changing.
- Bananas Foster is prepared tableside for dessert …
Need I say more?